Thursday, November 20, 2008

Is it Twilight Yet??

I can't wait for 14 Hours and 5 minutes from now....
(why I am awake and blogging at 8:00 am I have no idea!!!)

According to the Official Twilight Website that is how long I have to wait until Twilight!!!


I have been gearing up for it all week by listening to the soundtrack and watching
the trailers over and over... I am not excited or anything!
I know I may sound crazy but I am not the only one with this insane obsession...some cute ladies in my ward decided we should go to the midnight showing tonight so there are 7 of us going...leaving husbands and kids home! This girls' night will be a total blast!!!

Is it Twilight Yet?

7 comments:

Kristin said...

So glad you're coming with us!! I assume you got your ticket on your door last night?!?

Reid and Christine Family said...

You will have so much fun. I already made plans to go with my sisters and nieces so I'll miss the ward fun.

Kim said...

I hope you have a great time! I already made other plans to see it this weekend or i would be joining you!

JRO said...

I actually have a ticket to go with my mother and sister in law tomorrow at noon...Nothing like seeing the same movie within 12 hours of each other!! Fun stuff.. wish you guys were coming anyway! Next Time!

Kristen said...

Oh their is plenty of crazies out there!! I have been doing the same thing with the soundtrack...however, I am a little bummed about the lullaby...anyway....have fun tonight!!!

Kristen said...

I just typed in Supermassive Black Hole and it just popped up??? I love that song! Muse is one of my favorite bands. So you liked the movie? I don't think I did, but I am seeing it again tomorrow. Hopefully I can change my mind?

Emily and Austin Gray said...

So how was it!? I've been telling myself seeing the movie will be my reward for finishing the project I'm working on, but I've been watching movie trailers instead of working on my project, so I think I better just go see it.