Thursday, February 5, 2009

Fun in the Sun!!!

So, I have myself completely convinced (I am still working on my husband) that a mid-winter island get-away is just what you need... EVERY JANUARY!!! While it snowed here in Salt Lake, my sweet husband and I soaked up all the rays we could in Aruba! The ocean was so refreshing and the sun was GLORIOUS!!! Besides laying in the sun, we played tennis,

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

shopped, ate delicious food and watched the Sunset. We didn't get a chance to Scuba Dive (much to our dismay since that is the whole reason we decided on Aruba) but we had a lot of fun relaxing together and catching up on Gossip Girl...( If any of you haven't seen it, I HIGHLY recommend it... SOOO Good!!! ) I didn't want to leave but all wonderful vacations have to come to an end at some point... unfortunately it always seems to be sooner than later! I can't believe I am saying this but after going out of town 3 times in January, I am actually looking forward to getting back into a routine!

5 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so jealous of your getaway! That's just what I need!! Thanks SOOOO much for getting those colors for me. I'm totally going to copy...all of it! haha.. You are such a babe! Love ya girl....

PS Stephanie was voted off so you're in luck! Go Melissa!

Reid and Christine Family said...

I'm so jealous! And you should take a mid-winter get away every year until you have kids!

Kim said...

That is so great! Sounds so fun!

Colb, Sar and Cici said...

I would love to be in that pic right now! I'm glad you guys had fun! Colb and I want to see more pics, to help us decide where we want to take our next trip!

Gpsinfotech said...



We Providing Mulesoft Training Courses In Hyderabad Ameerpet.Mulesoft
Training In Hyderabad. Mule ESB Training In Ameerpet Hyderabad.100% Job Oriented
Certifications Assistance.Placement Guaranteed Mulesoft Training Courses in Hyderabad.