Sunday, March 8, 2009

Too Ligit to Quit

Just over a week ago James and I were honored to be able to attend the ONLY
MC Hammer/Vanilla Ice Concert in 18 years!!! WOW!!


Two things I know for sure after last Friday:

MC HAMMER IS TOO LIGIT TO QUIT
and
The only Vanilla & Ice I want to ever experience again is the Ice that is cooling my Diet Vanilla Coke from Hires!!!

P.S. The people watching was almost as extraordinary as the Poison Concerts...
Exhibit 1: Lonely Boy
(literally meaning Boy at the concert sitting by himself... THE WHOLE TIME)
that learned the "head shoulders knees & toes" song without the
"eyes, ears, mouth and nose" part....

"-Where do I put my goggles again???"

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Love the goggles guy.

Emily and Austin Gray said...

Lonely goggles man seems to be losing his hair -- which ought to be an indication that he's old enough to figure out where goggles go (but probably the perfect age to enjoy Vanilla Ice?)

BTW: I got my Frye boots from ChaseHarper.com. Shipping is a lot but you still save quite a bit of money and they have great selection. I'm so excited I found Campus boots with a rubber sole.

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

you guys are such a cute couple! How have you been?

T.J. said...

18 years ago...I was there. I'm old.

Richard and Emily said...

Sweet goggles dude. K Rose, I need Blogging tips from you. Your blog is so cute and stylish. I still have no idea how to make blogs fun and unique!

Christina said...

I see now what I have been missing in SLC. This summer you guys are going to pick a sweet
80's band and we are going to go. on ME! but you have to get me a shirt! HeeHee
Love you! Beaner