Sunday, November 15, 2009

Oh Baby, Baby...


Well after two and a half years of marriage we felt it was time to add to our little family, so we will be doing just that on May 31, 2010! Yes, there will soon be a new little baby in our house! Rosie is now 12 weeks along and after two ultrasounds I am convinced it is the cutest little thing I have ever seen! We do not know the sex of the baby yet, but Rosie's family is convinced that it will be a girl because "Fisher's always have girls first," however I told them from the get go that we would break tradition and have a boy first...but I'm not alone in my stance on the sex of the baby because according to the Chinese birthing calendar the baby will be a boy! And lets be honestly how many of you have ever had a fortune cookie fortune that hasn't come true? My point exactly so we're excited for the little guy! To only add to my belief that the baby will be a boy at our last ultrasound the little one kicked so good on camera that I see lots of soccer and rugby in his future. Whatever the sex is we couldn't be more excited for the new addition and are thrilled to share the news with everyone! 

15 comments:

Kim said...

I am so excited for you guys! You are going to be the best parents! I will hope for a little boy for you guys, now that I have a little guy myself, boys are the best!
Congrats!!!

Sam and Jess said...

congrats McDermotts! babies are so fun...and lots of work...but mostly fun. you'll have to update when you know boy or girl. hope Rosie is feeling well :)

The Cockayne's said...

Ha! I don't know about your chinese fortune. The Fishers are known for 3 generations of girls first. Am I so sure that I'm willing to bet on it? Maybe.

Colb, Sar and Cici said...

Yey!!!! we were wondering when we were going to hear this news from you two crazy kids! Congrats!

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

Congrats you two! That is such exciting news!

Reid and Christine Family said...

Congratulations! We're so happy for you!!

Jenny said...

james, and Rosie!!!!!! congratulations... you will be the best parents...
Jenny

Anonymous said...

Oh Congrats you two!!! It is definately baby season! Haha. You are going to have the most beautiful baby! We couldn't be happier for you guys! Lets get together soon!

RFamily said...

so excited that my little guy will have a 2nd cousin to play with! congrats - and hope you are feeling ok rosie!

Richard and Emily said...

Oh my gosh you guys congrats!!! That is so wonderfully exciting! You two will be exceptional parents :) :) Yay! Hope you are doing well Rose!

The Adams Family said...

Congrats! I hope Rosie isn't too sick.

Unknown said...

Hooray! I can't wait! You're going to have such a beautiful baby!

Miranda said...

Yay! Congratulations! We can't wait to see you three over the holidays!

Kristen said...

Congrats! It is so fun being a Mommy. :) Enjoy every moment of your babies life (even in the womb)from here on out, it is an amazing experience. Hard hard work, but so worth it! Hope you are feeling well Rosie!

al + sar said...

congrats james and rosie! i am so excited for you!