Thursday, August 18, 2011

S'Mores Anyone??!!

We finally had Gene and Mary Ann over for dinner and s'mores.  It was so fun to get to spend time with them and give Deacon some good Great Grandparent bonding time!! 
And bond he did... right to Mary Ann!!  She won him over immediately with a new football, which he took over to his water table and soaked...



...before running back to her to get her all wet!! 


 He also loved climbing up on the back of her chair...


and then having her turn around and be so surprised to see him there!!  It was so cute!! 


He had big kisses for his Grandpa Gene


and was sure to showcase all his tricks to make his Great Grandpa proud!!



I don't know what Gene thought of Deacon's dance moves but I think they are pretty great!!




( haha!... I think he has been getting lessons from his dad!! )


Then it was time for S'mores!!


 Gene likes his Flaming!!!! 

Mary Ann likes hers with Caramello's... 
nothing like melted caramel AND chocolate with your mallow!!

Jimmy likes his perfectly roasted!!!

I like mine to be all kinds of chocolaty gloriousness!!

And Deacon likes his to have a gooey mallow that stretches for miles...
 ...and then ends up all over his face and in turn, all over his fingers (and everything else in sight!!)

A huge thank you to whoever invented S'mores!!  They are so versatile... made just the way we like them!!!  YUM!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

awww so cute Rosie!!!! I wear my live strong braclet EVERYDAY for Stevie.
can you send me your email?
mine is metcalf jenny23@gmail.com

Scott and Megan said...

I personally dig his dance moves...I may need to learn a few of his! I love his big kiss to Gene!!! What a sweetheart! All the pictures down below of Montana look fantastic! Rosie, you are so stinkin' cute it's ridiculous! My favorite pic is of Deac rippin' out James hair! LOL that cracked me up! Miss you guys! Isn't bloody Scotland over yet????!!!!