Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Nothin' but a good time...








Contrary to what my mother says I believe I was raised on rock n’ roll. Being born in the early 80’s I was unable to attend the big hair bands of that day and rock with them. Fortunately for me those rock legends still play music the way it was meant to be played and are still around to tour. I have often dreamt of being a rock star but the nearest I have come to stardom at this point is passing the easy level of Guitar Hero. So until I learn to play a real guitar I will have to vicariously live through rock stars like Bret Michaels of Poison. Lucky for us it so happened that Bret was in town with the band last weekend to Rock Salt Lake City. I figured that since I surprised Rosie with a Poison t-shirt for Christmas has how her love for Poison has grown we were obligated to attend the concert for the second year in a row! The music was outstanding and the people watching came in a close second!! They definitely put on a show and will not disappoint, so don’t be afraid to rock with them when they visit a city near you. If you ever need someone to rock with please don’t hesitate to call. ROCK ON!

4 comments:

Backmans said...

You guys are livin' the dream!! Did you know Mikey's X-wife was engaged to Bret Michaels for a very long time?! Yep, sure was. As you can imagine, "Rock of Love' caught our attention...

April said...

ok. You guys are way too cute! Love it

Kristen said...

Rosie! Hey, I just found your blog. How are you guys? I just wanted to say hi since we didn't get to say bye! I hope all is well, we miss you as neighbors. It was fun becoming friends for a few short months. Keep me posted!

Sam and Jess said...

Hey McDermotts...it is your old neighbors, The Lamberts. How are things going? Any new excitement in the old 'hood? You guys look like you're having a fun summer.