Monday, August 4, 2008

I wanna rock...


With the recent release of the Nintendo Wii version of the game "Rock Band" my life has been changed. I have come even closer than I had before with Guitar Hero to my dream of knowing what it feels like to be in a rock band! The exceptional game allows you to rock solo however it is much more fun when you create a band consisting of a drummer, guitar player and a lead singer. Once the band has been formed you go out on tour with a mission to rock the world! It is without question the best medicine for those who are sick of listening to the slow FM100 jams and craving a good time and real music! We have had many long nights playing the game with my family, however Rosie and I have decided to create our own band "JRO'CK." Our band is currently on tour playing a venue trying to save money for gas money so we can move on to the next city. I am not one to brag about the talent "JRO'CK" possesses but let it be known that we have earned 5 stars on all the songs we have played to this point. So if you ever have a case of the blues and need something to change your day...drop us a line and tell us, "I wanna rock!!!"

1 comment:

The Cockayne's said...

Oh my gosh! I can't wait for you to go on tour to Flagstaff!! I can't wait to see you jam in person. Collin and Sarah said they had a ton of fun rocking out last weekend. Can you believe you already have a fan base?