Sunday, August 10, 2008

They Say It's Your Birthday...


This happens to be a belated post...but better late than never! My sweet wife celebrated her 23rd Birthday on Thursday, August 7th and what a day it was! We were able to make some new additions around the house followed by an Italian dinner at Cucina Toscana and cake and ice cream with family. She is such an amazing individual and I don't know what I would do without her. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I feel lucky to have taken part in her Birthday celebrations as her husband! Happy 23rd Birthday Babe! I love you Rosalie Anne McDermott and look forward to celebrating many more birthdays with you!

3 comments:

Reid and Christine Family said...

Happy belated birthday! I hope it was great!

Kim said...

What a sweet post! Happy belated birthday Rosie!

Backmans said...

so sorry I missed your birthday, I'm in my own little world over here. hope it was great.