Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Nothin' Better to Do!!

My husband should just never leave town... I am pathetic without him!!
I got home from work, then school, then visiting teaching (nothing like waiting until the end of the month!!!) to finally catch up on my e-mail and look at friend's blogs. That is not the pathetic part... oh, just wait...
I found a quiz on the Crookston's blog about what Disney princess Cori was and thought it would be way fun to see who I was...

SO...

45 minutes later I have found a great deal about myself and who I truly am...

Apparently if I were a Disney Princess I would be Jasmine, If I was a character in Alice in Wonderland I would be Alice, I am "no geek in sight" on the how geeky are you test (apparently the test had no idea it was the third quiz I had taken tonight to find my identity!!!)
if I were some shoes I would be high heels, and if I were a clothing line I would be Hollister...

...then my phone rang and I realized that I should find something more productive to do...
like BLOG!!!

6 comments:

The Cockayne's said...

I am probably a dork too, but I would love to take these little tests to see what I would be. I know that I probably wouldn't be high heels, even though it sounds funner to that than clogs or filp flops.

Emily and Austin Gray said...

I would be too afraid I'd turn out to be something totally lame, like sensible nurse shoes, or bright orange Crocs. It would be interesting to channel my inner princess, though . . .

April said...

you are hilarious - I have been guilty of those quizzes too!

Dave and Miranda said...

Hi! I'm glad to have stumbled upon your blog-and to see that you frequent it! Looks like you guys are doing great!

al + sar said...

ROSALIE!! I randomly came across your blog and was so excited! Ive been wondering how you guys are doing! Keep in touch! Love ya!

Reid and Christine Family said...

We changed our blog url to: www.reidandchristine.blogspot.com