Monday, August 9, 2010

Farmer's Markets!!

I love the Summer!  Not only because of the glorious sunshine and pools and flip flops and Molokai SnowCones but also for the Farmer's Markets!!! Farmer's Markets are so much fun! We love to see what creative things people come up with!  We went up to the Canyon's this last Wednesday to the Farmer's market up there and found some fabulous things!  This one girl had figured out how to make car seat covers that don't go up over the handle, they just stretch over the it!  It is so fabulous!  It doesn't make Deacon's car seat feel quite as heavy when I am carting him around in it!  


And it has a little peek-a-boo hole for them to look out of and stay nice and cozy inside! 

Deacon had so much fun up there that he ended up throwing up all over his uncle Thomas! This picture was taken after we got smart and decided to put a burp cloth on his shoulder!!  Thomas is such a good sport! 


This is the second time Deacon has done this...Thomas must have that effect on him!! No, Deacon really does love his uncle Thomas!!! 


Since we had so much fun at the Canyon's I decided that, for my birthday, I wanted to go to the Farmer's Market downtown at Pioneer Park then go up to the Park City Arts Festival!  (I planned to also throw in an afternoon at the pool, but we had too much fun at the Festival to leave early!!)  My birthday started out with a yummy breakfast prepared by my sweet husband while my sweet son continued to sleep soundly in his bed (10 hours has been his average night... I am LOVING it!!) then we were off to the Farmer's Market!  I found some fun headbands that will be perfect for the Utah Football Games this fall and some other cute hair buttons!
I am so grateful for creative and talented people so I can buy their stuff!!!


The Arts Festival was so incredible!  I love to see how talented some people are... and how unoriginal others are (Like the guy who took photographs then just painted a clear glaze over them to make them look like original paintings - they still looked cool but, come on!!)


We saw lots of people we know up there like the Gray girls -(we missed seeing Sharon and Gray because they had sneaked away before we ran into Marti, Sheridan & Alicia) and Rachel and Sophie Brenchley!  Fun to run into people you haven't seen for a while!!

Deacon was such a good boy the whole day and I couldn't have had a better first birthday as a mom!!


Friday Night we spent at a Pool party/ Birthday get-together for Jeff Beck at Caitlin's parent's house!  It was so fun and the weather was beautiful for most of the evening until heavy rain, wind and lightening took us inside!!  I love getting all the little boys (and the one token girl) together! There's Bronx (in the Superman shirt) who is just over a year, then Jackson (Orange and white stripes) who is just over 4 months, Mikey (dark blue) who is just over 5 months, Deacon, then little Londyn (who is 5 months old but weighs as much as my 2 month old Deacon...both at 12 lbs!! Actually, I think Deacon probably weighs more than that by now!!)


  We can't wait to welcome little boy White in a couple of weeks... it will be such a blast next summer when they are all crazy splashing in the pool together!!  Megan Haymond taught me how to blow in Deacon's face so that he holds his breath and I can dunk him under the water!  (She teaches swimming lessons so if any of you need a fabulous teacher for your kidlets let me know!!)  She had cute Mikey and Bronx swimming under the water and loving it!!

Here are a few more pics of my sweet and gloriously happy life with Deacon!

He is so smiley these days!! Ohh, I love this boy!!


Ohh SO Tired!!


Just chatting with his toys!!


Daddy wanted to play with Deacon's toys too!  Deacon loves his little yellow fishy and reading his books (especially "I Love Monkey"... cutest children's book ever!!)


Deacon is always kicking his legs so we thought he would like his jumper...


...hmmm...Not so much just yet!!


4 comments:

Rachie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachie said...

He is such an adorable little guy. Sure does take after Rosie :)

Scott and Megan said...

cute, cute, cute. How fun! When is your birthday? I am loving watching Deacon change in all these pictures!

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/ini-8-tanda-penuaan-dini/