Monday, June 9, 2008

A Perfect Day for a Wedding!!

On June 5 2008 our cute cousin Kristy Welling married the love of her life Justin Green and we were honored to be apart of all the fun! Gene McDermott, James and Kristy's grandpa, sealed Kristy and Justin in the Salt Lake Temple and it was fun to hear again what was said when my sweet husband and I were sealed last year! It made much more sense to me and I could actually focus on what he was saying this time!!! I can't wait for the rest of the family to be sealed by Gene... how cool is that?? Kristy and Justin celebrated their special day at Log Haven! It was so beautifully decorated (The Welling's always have amazing decorations...I am just excited they are my family now too so that I can learn from them!!!) and the night just turned out to be perfect! Shaun Barrowes also sang at their reception just like ours and we loved being able to dance to his music again as husband and wife! We wish Kristy and Justin all the love and happiness marriage has to offer... We have sure loved being married!!!

2 comments:

Backmans said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress!!!! You two should be in wedding magazines!

jeffcam said...

Hey There,
So this is weird because I clicked on your blog and didn't mean too, but I looked at your picture of the wedding one and saw a friend in that picture that I went to hair school with. Do you have a contact email for Annie that I could get from you. Sorry to work through you for her number since I don't know you, but it'd be awesome to catch up with her and see how she's doing.

jeffcam1.blogspot.com or cambra@dreambuilders.com

Thank you!