Sunday, September 6, 2009

August Rush!!

August flew by and I can't believe it is already Labor Day!! August was spent finishing getting settled and celebrating all of our August Birthdays...
Starting with mine, then Jimmy's, Bree's,
Steve-o's, Austin's (even though his was celebrated in Vermont...) & also an early 90th birthday for my cute Grandpa Nix!!

My mom spent many hours putting together my cute Grandpa's early birthday party. And even more hours making his cake...

He turns 90 in December but since it is always so dang cold my mom and her siblings decided on a beautiful warm summer day...just 4 months early!!


Happy 90th Grandpa!!

Now the partying is over and it is time to get back to school and, of course, that means Utah Football!!



Thanks Stevie for fabulous seats and for letting us use them every season to cheer on our Utes to hopefully another bowl game...I would be totally cool spending another New Years in a fun city!!! Go Utes!!

1 comment:

The Cockayne's said...

Wow! What a busy month for you guys! The driveway looks amazing! PS: I look totally prego in that picture with grandpa. This Taislim better start working! Yuck.