Sunday, September 13, 2009

Come on Over!!

I love having a house that we can entertain at!!! I didn't realize how much I missed having people over because this summer has been so crazy! It is still a little cozy but we had plenty of room to have a few couples over to watch the Utah vs San Jose State game!



Now that we have officially broken in our new house for entertaining more than one couple at a time I am thinking of all the other parties I have wanted to have for the last few years that we couldn't at our old house!!! Yeah!!! Do I hear a Fourth Annual Halloween Party??? or Hot Chocolate Tasting Party??? (Who needs Wine & Cheese when you have all the flavors of Hot Chocolate and Marshmallows?!!)

Thanks for coming over and cheering our Utes on to Victory (although a sketchy one the first three quarters!!!) Go Utes!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun at your house! It is so cute! We're looking forward to those great parties :)

Emily and Austin Gray said...

Thanks for the invite! We'll be right over . . .

The Cockayne's said...

The pictures you chose for the frames look great! I can't wait to hang out too1

Richard and Emily said...

Good times at your house! I'm excited for your hot chocolate party!!!

Heather said...

We like parties!