Friday, September 11, 2009

Ladies Night!!

Yesterday me and Melissa went to a Sex & the City & Cosmopolitan night with our favorite work-out buddies!!

Erin & Cindy put it together and we were all supposed to come dressed up in something Carrie, Miranda, Samantha or Charlotte would wear!! I figured I would wear my cutest skirt that I fell in love with in Liverpool England... It seemed like the perfect Carrie skirt... unfortunately I didn't have a fabulous belt to wear like she would have!! Melissa came in a fun flowery and colorful Charlotte dress!! And of course we all had to wear our most fabulous shoes....


(mine are the pointy red ones on the right and Melissa wore her bright pink ones!!!)
It's fun to dress up and get together with fabulous ladies!!! They even had the bartender make virgin cosmos for me & Melissa!! They were fabulous!! I think we were the only ones not totally tanked by the end of the night!!


Thanks Erin & Cindy for the fun girl's night... we should make it a tradition!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Looks so fun!

Kristen said...

Oh how fun! I have to say Sex and the City is one of my favs! I watched the edited version on TBS every night for weeks! I would love to attend a party like that! Carrie is definitely has the cutest clothes, but is it bad that Samantha is my favorite character??

P.S. your outfit is darling!